Friday, October 17, 2003
tHe aLL-aMericaN reJecTs rocKksss...!!!
nicK wHeeLeR roCksSsS!!!
woHoOOoOoo!!!
the sLuT i sEe...
Her skirt is two inches... two inches down her waist...
Her bra is thin and small...her boobs are in her face...
mY paPeR heaRt...
please just don't play with me
my paper heart will bleed
this wait for destiny won't do,
be with me please i beseech you
simple things, that make you run away, catch you if i can...
summertime, the nights so long...
the leaves fall down and so do i into the arms of a friend
winter nights, my bedside is cold...
for i am gone and spring blossoms you to me...
YouR sTaR...
I picked out your star... Turned night to day
A simple whisper from your voice and I fade away
You wish for love... You pushed me away
Your love for me was everything I need... The air I breath...
sWinG swiNg...
Do you think that i would cry on the phone?
Do you know what it feels like being alone?
I'll find someone new...
Swing swing swing from the tangles of my heart
It's crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way to carry on again?
tiMe sTanDs stiLL...
The way we are the way they were
...It's just a shadow of what's wrong...
The time with you the time is stirred
...I love you for so long...
The hearts they turn, they turn away
...she says to go please don't you cry...
Love lost was found, night turns to day
oNe MoRe saD soNg...
All the perfect words they seem so wrong,
She's gone
You wish that you could learn to see,
The door is closed and yo wish you could be
Alone with you, alone with me
What can I do, I can not breath
My heart is torn, for all to see
Alone with you, alone with me.
whY woRrY...
Angry and gone, and the list goes on and on
Now I'm letting up, I should be the one who's letting go
She's lonely, she's scared, I'm relationship impaired
If it's love, I will differ, I'm being lost being with her
I can't move on, I can't take it
She... she says we won't make it now
I can't move on, I can't take it
She... she says we won't make it now
doN't Leave Me...
Leave me once...Leave me twice
Kiss goodbye that will suffice
When you go away...Don't look back
Leave me once and i'll be fine
Leave me twice i'll make you mine
Just one more chance to make it once again
tOo faR goNe...
Now we're too far gone,
Hope is such a waste
Every breath you take you give
me the burdens bitter taste
You promise that you'd stay
You say you want to go
Your lips provide a shelter for the
things that i don't know
Please speak slowly
My heart is learning
Teach me heart-ache,
Stop this burning now.
driVe aWaY... [ p.S. i LoVe YoU]
I wish I could drive away to the sunset
Back to the day that we first met
Only believe the things I wrote
I'll put it in a note, yeah
I'll cross my t's and dot my i's
Better say hello, don't you dare say goodbye
I'll write sincerely yours and sign my name
P.S. I love you forever and today
haPpY eNdinGs...
You- you ask me what went wrong
Me- i'll write you this last song
Please- just tell me one way we can win
One- more thing before I go
Two- the one who loves me so
Three- don't make me count to three again
Happy endings...
Just what did you do, If you're a dream then come true
Stop pretending...
That what you mean isn't what you say
Hopeful dreaming...
Of times before the pain, wishing it was still the same
Loving... leaving...
Round and round and round we go again
tHe LasT soNg...
This may be the last thing that i write for long...
Can you hear me smiling when i sing this song...for you and only you...
As I leave will you be someone to say goodbye
As I leave will you be someone to wipe your eye
My foot is out the door and you can't stop me now
You wanted the best, it wasn't me...
Will you give it back, now i'll take the lead
when there's no more room to make it grow...
I'll see you again, you'll pretend you're naive...
Is this what you want...is this what you need...
How do you end up let me know...
As I go, remember all the simple things you know...
My mind is just a crutch and I still hope...
That you will miss me when i'm gone...
This is the last song...
tHe girL oF mY dreaMs...
you leave me hard and lonely...
you are my one and only...
I wanna go out... I'm stuck here all alone
I gotta get out... I'm here all alone
And I'm thinking of you...You're on my mind
I try to talk to you...But you never give me the time of day
tHe ciGaReTte soNg...
Bring back the memories
This one's giving up on you
I don't miss giving up on you...
And there's no more time
Forgive me one more time...
One place, one place slipped away
Missed call, missed calls
I can't stay too late, She's gone
I will miss her voice, her eyes, and love's first kiss...
The day is gone... The sky is blue
I know you're all alone... And the sky is blue
Come back to me...The sky is blue
The sky is blue...
Copyright
htpp://baybeee.blogspot.com
All rights reserved by -ryn- :p ::
5:47 PM